RainbowStay is a 2-bedroom fully self-contained, self-catering holiday house providing quality, affordable rental holiday accommodation from one person to up to a group of 6 people.
And it's exclusively yours: you do not share RanbowStay with any other people. What's more, there's no cabins nor other guests on this quiet & peaceful Nimbin Valley acreage. So the huge salt-water swimming pool is all to yourselves in the swimming season.
Rainbowstay Nimbin is easily found and is very accessible by sealed road on Tourist Drive 32, the Nimbin Road, between Lismore City (18km south, 15-20 minutes) and Nimbin village (9km north, 10 minutes).
The accommodation is central to all the Rainbow Region has to offer from the beaches of Byron Bay to the rain forests all within an hour.
This original 1930s Art Deco gabled Queenslander farm house has been modernised to provide holiday accommodation with modern comforts but preserving its period charm.
Accommodation rates range from AUD$110 to AUD$210 a night depending on number of people, day, season & length of stay & how & when you pay. Weekly rate for a single or a couple is AUD$770 and $880 for 4 people.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights at all times for all guests, longer for peak periods. Sleeping configuration is a Queen bed in the Master bedroom, twin single beds in the Second bedroom & a double sofa-bed with inner spring mattress in the lounge all available on a twin-share basis.
- Master Bedroom with Queen-size bed;
- Second Bedroom with Twin beds;
- Lounge Room with log fire & double sofa-bed;
- Separate, large country-elegant Dining Room;
- Fully equipped kitchen ;
- Full-size bathroom with separate shower & bath;
- Front East Veranda
- North Veranda
- Back West Veranda
- Wood Fire
- DVD Player
- Linen Supplied
- HD Digital Television
- Large, 80kl salt-water, pebbledash swimming pool with covered deck and pool steps large enough to sit on exclusively for guests during the swimming season.
- Complimentary local daily newspaper
- Linen, bedding & towels included
- Complimentary WiFi (limits apply)
- Laundry service available (fee applies)
- No mandatory departure cleaning fee
- Pets allowed (fee applies)
Accredited Holiday Accommodation Provider
Member Nimbin Tourist Information Bureau
Member of the Wildlife Land Trust of the Humane Society International
Registered Land for Wildlife property being regenerated from a degraded
cattle property by the resident owner
Carbon negative (carbon sink) self-sustaining estate.